Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Parting is Painful!!!!!


The Man says "I have paid a considerable price for the little time I have gained.I have been forced to deny myself many things I have wanted ,to abandon so many people who loves me,I have sacrificed my dreams,moments for a larger one"

The child says "I know you have to go back Dad,But still I feel so helpeless, should I say you bye ,or just this hug is enough,even I am not tall enough to give you a long hug."

I liked this photo very much ,it prompted me to write about Parting!!!;The picture illustrates someting deep, and strong feelings.when we miss somebody by any chance ,we are not sure about that they come again,and will share the same old moments with us...It is a great pain,that haunts everytime;I am afraid of loving and losing;I am afraid of saying Good bye.PARTING IS SO PAINFUL THAT NO ONE CAN HEAL IT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was really nice! Only those lovely memories that we cherish can heal the parting..

    ReplyDelete